Thursday, July 10, 2008
The future of music...
Would you agree that music as a whole has changed across the board? The quality of music is just not the same, from the artist to the record label owners. I truly believe that back in the day(70's-80's) their was better, and when I say better I'm talking about how the song made you feel. I just don't get the same chill bumps and soul stirring feelings I used to get. Why? My opinion is that its just not about the music anymore. Label execs are out for the quick buck and they sign right now artist instead of true talent that creates music that last a lifetime even after the artist is dead and gone. Let's keep the true talent afloat. This is the only way real music will stay alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment